For classes II to V, each term will have one formative and one Summative Assessment."
|First Formative Assessment
|| April to August
|Second Formative Assessment
||October to January
|For classes VI to X each term will have two formative and one summative assessment.
- April - September
- Formative Assessment- 1 FA-1 (April – May ): Weightage 10%
- Formative Assessment-2 FA-2 (JULY) : Weightage 10%
- Summative Assessment- 1 SA-1 (September) : Weightage 30%
October - February
- Formative Assessment- 3 FA-3 (October-November ): Weightage 10%
- Formative Assessment-4 FA-4 (December) : Weightage 10%
- Summative Assessment- 2 SA-2 (February) : Weightage 30%
- Total Formative Assessment = FA-1 + FA-2 + FA-3 + FA-4 = 40%
- Summative Assessment = SA-1 + SA-2 = 60%
Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year performance of the pupil. Hence the importance of regularity in attendance and work is a must.